Two Primary Care Locations &
Multiple School-Based Clinics
We're here for you when you need us.
In addition to its Primary Care Clinics at 3400 Lafayette Road and 5750 West 56th Street, Shalom Health Care Center, Inc. operates 26 school-based clinics in Indianapolis and Speedway. The school based clinics are open during school hours, for students of those schools.
Primary Care Clinic at 34th Street
Primary Care Clinic at 56th Street
After Hours / When Our Clinic is Closed:
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency center. If you have an urgent need to speak with a medical professional after clinic hours, please call our main number at 317-291-7422 to be connected with our after-hours messaging center.
2022 Holiday Clinic Closures
Both Shalom primary care sites will be closed for the following holidays:
|Martin Luther King Jr Day||Monday, January 17, 2022|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 30, 2022|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 4, 2022|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 5, 2022|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday & Friday November 24 & 25, 2022|
Indianapolis Public School Clinics
in partnership with IPS.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson Elementary School
- Charles W. Fairbanks Elementary School
- Clarence Farrington Elementary School
- James Russell Lowell Elementary School
- Eleanor Skillen Elementary School
- William McKinley Elementary School
- Anna Brochhausen Elementary School
- James Whitcomb Riley Elementary School
- Thomas D Gregg Elementary School
- Lew Wallace Elementary School
- James A. Garfield Elementary School
- Daniel Webster Elementary School
- Brookside Elementary School
- Carl Wilde Elementary School