Careers With Us
At Shalom Health Care Center, our staff is the key to achieving our mission of helping families meet their needs through affordable and accessible health care. We work hard to create and maintain a culture that promotes respect, communication, staff development and satisfaction
If you would like to join a team that provides exceptional healthcare, we invite you to apply.
- Medical Assistant/Bilingual
- LCSW Therapist
NOTE: Applications are only accepted for positions that are currently open; general applications will not be considered. To apply for a current opening, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Employment Eligibility Verification & Other Requirements
Shalom Health Care Center participates in E-Verify, an internet-based system that compares information from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility. This occurs during the pre-employment process. In addition to the employment verification, the offer of employment is contingent upon successful passing of drug screen testing, criminal background check, and immunization requirements.
Shalom Benefits Include:
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Up to 8 days paid time off (sick/personal)
- 90% employer paid medical, dental and vision for individual plans & 50% employer paid for dependent plans – starting the first day of month after hire date
- 6 paid annual holidays
- Employer 3% matching 403(b) retirement plan
- Life insurance, short- and long-term insurance
- AFLAC supplemental insurance
- Web-based Employee Assistance Program/WorkLife access
- Shalom is an approved National Health Service Corps site (physicians & nurse practitioners)
Shalom Health Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Shalom will recruit, hire, promote, educate, and provide services to persons based upon their individual qualifications. At Shalom, everyone is welcome and accepted, regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.